DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Opens and closes the building;
2. Greets visitors and assists with information about historic sites, touring options, and local directions;
3. Operates the register and credit card machine;
4. Reconciles the daily sales for their shift;
5. Answers telephone, responds to inquiries about touring options and directions.
6. Performs special projects and other related duties as required, directed, or as the situation dictates; and
7. Regular attendance at the workplace is required.
All applicants are required to complete a Town application form, available from the Internet at www.lexingtonma.gov, emailing email@example.com or calling (781) 698-4590 or by visiting the Human Resources Department. Resumes may be attached to the application form as additional information, but cannot serve as a substitute for completing the required application form.
The final candidate may be required to “pass” a CORI check.