Carmel Murphy-Kotyan has worked in the Caregiving/Aging Industry for over 25 years. She is a Certified Retirement Coach, Certified Caregiver Consultant, End-of-Life Doula Consultant and a Grief Coach. She is also co-author of a Retirement Coaching book, Thriving throughout your Retirement Transition.
She is Director and Owner of CMK Home Care, LLC, offering non-medical help and safety for elders in their place of residence. Retirement & Beyond, a coaching and mentoring program, serves our community by offering (non-financial) Retirement Planning, and End of Life and Grief Coaching services. https://retirementbeyond.com.
She is the Founder of the Caregiver Support Project, designed to help guide families through the difficult journey of caregiving for their aging loved ones/spouse, by offering FREE monthly educational Lunch & Learns on the third Wednesday of every month from 12noon – 1pm. https://cmkhomecare.net/caregiver-support-project/
For more information, feel free to contact Carmel at 781 266-8985.
Services Provided by CMK Home Care:
* Non-medical Home Care Services: help getting up in the morning, showering, dressing, medication reminders, transportation, laundry, companionships, walks, etc.
* Transportation and note taking with clients at medical appointments
* Emotional support through doula coaching sessions
* Mentoring family caregivers on research for local resources/support
* Retirement Planning (non-financial)
* Family Caregiver Mentoring/Coaching
* End of Life Planning/Doula Coaching
* Grief Coaching
* Other Concierge Services as Required by Family