The Part-Time Center Associate delivers world-class customer service to all retail customers by receiving and processing packages for courier shipment and operating copiers, fax machines, binding equipment, laminating machines, and point-of-sale devices. The Associate expertly advises our valued customers by providing accurate information on our array of products, services, and best-value options and exhibits confidence by knowing best practices related to the industry.
The ideal candidate has previous retail sales experience, strong computer and internet skills, a high school diploma or GED, a friendly and genuinely helpful demeanor, and a professional appearance. He or she must be a fast learner who makes an effort to learn all aspects of the business in the shortest possible time.
• Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
• Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
• Takes ownership of the customer's shipping needs and offers viable solutions
• Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
• Operates all equipment, software, and devices in an expert fashion and is willing to teach others
• Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
• Performs other duties as assigned
Compensation for this job depends on experience.