Follow Media Guidebook to do the following;
1. Collect media names to add to social networking sites like Twitter and LinkedIn.
2. Learn what journalists write and care about so that we can pitch an idea they are keenly interested in.
3. Create Target top journalist list; those that most closely match our agenda and purpose.
4. Contact media to schedule interviews with a written theme in mind.
5. Assist book author in editing content targeted to media eyeballs
6. Assist book author in maintaining and building effective communications channels with media
Resources and required skills:
Social networking sites
Communications; speak, understand and read English proficiently
See www.womenwealthwisdom.com for background.