The Lexington LifeTimes Journal is a new semi-annual publication of the Friends of the Lexington COA.
See the Winter 2018 issue
Submissions for the Summer 2018 issue will be accepted until the March 20, 2018 deadline.
Issues are published online as a downloadable and printable 8.5x11 PDF.
Guidelines for the Summer 2018 Issue:
* Artist/Author Qualifications
Contributors must either live or work in Lexington and be at least 60 years of age.
* Written Work Categories
Work must be submitted in Word or Text file format.
- Prose: up to 1950 words; can be fiction, non-fiction, a short essay, commentary, an interview, a review or play excerpt. One submission per person.
- Poetry: up to 3 poems will be considered as one submission.
* Artistic Work Categories
Submit work in high resolution jpeg format.
- Front cover art: vertical to fit on 8.5” x 11” page and accommodate logo in upper left corner
- Back cover art: will be reduced to 3” wide with logo above and text below.
- Artistic Work: up to 4 pieces of visual art including illustrations, paintings, cartoons, or photographs with optional artist's statement.
- Black & White work: submit samples for use on prose pages.
To Apply for Consideration:
Download the Application Form here
Complete the form and send with all submission files to: LifeTimes@friendsofthecoa.org
Deadline for Submission: March 20, 2018
Publication Date: Summer 2018
For further information, send inquiries to LifeTimes@friendsofthecoa.org
Credits: the picture above is from the first issue, Lexington LifeTimes p.12, Ashuelot Dawn, by Pamela Marshall
Arts / Crafts / Shows / Lessons Other Writing / Editing / Printing